Saturday 13 October 2018

MY SISSY FANTASY FULFILLED

“Today, you didn’t perform your sissy duties accordingly, and that explains why you are getting locked up.” “Yes mistress”, I said in consent as I felt the cold plastic cock cage encase my organ and my mistress hung the string that held the key to my freedom on her neck and stepped away from me. My mistress looked pissed, and I knew better than to say a word or I would have to go through another session of cock caning. I always wanted to serve as a chaste sissy slave to a beautiful, demanding and powerful mistress, and here I was, as a locked sissy, fulfilling my fantasy.  
“Serve me breakfast at exactly 7:30 am”. “You must be fully dressed in your uniform, red pumps, lipstick on, and your hair done neatly”. I could feel my cock harden as my mistress spelled out my duties for the next day in her light-hearted voice. She came towards me, and I tried to hide my swelling cock, but It was too late.
“You get hard a lot these days sissy, but I will not give you the opportunity to cum or have an orgasm until you beg for it”. “Your cock is my property, and your balls belong to me” she said.
I loved hearing her say those words, the denial, her way of possessing my organ and the thought of the things I would do to her when I regain my freedom made me greatly aroused. I looked at the key to my freedom which hung between her luscious breast and felt goose bumps break over my skin as I remembered how long it has been since I touched them.  I wanted to feel those breasts. I wanted to be allowed to taste from my mistress’ honeypot. I wanted to give mistress pleasure, make every inch of her body shake with orgasm and watch her reel with satisfaction. And I was prepared to beg for that opportunity.
“Go ahead and serve me dinner,” Mistress said as she nudged the tip of my cage with her toe.
The next day I stayed naked as her locked sissy, as I scrubbed, cleaned every inch of the house and performed my duties accordingly. When mistress left for work, I thought about how mistress would look with her legs spread wide and my fingers touching her pussy. So, I shaved my body, styled my hair, applied soft makeup, took images of myself as a locked sissy from different angles and sent them to mistress hoping to make her horny. Today I was ready to seduce and beg mistress to give me a chance to show her pleasure and get an orgasm. Usually, she would send a reply, but today I got none. However, I wore mistress’ favorite bra and thong and laid on the couch awaiting her return.
I heard mistress drive up to the front door and I opened the door before she knocked. She took a quick look at me as she stepped in. I quickly grabbed her coat and bag and set them on the couch as she looked around to confirm I had performed my chores as she described. She nodded in satisfaction, and I quickly took my chance. I stared at my shrunk organ and immediately I felt it swell a little I began to plead with mistress. I told her about all the things I would do to her as I knew she wanted the pleasure just the same way I wanted it. I watched her eyelids fall and her lips quiver as I spoke. My cock was rising and falling almost immediately because of its captivity, and I moved closer to mistress. I needed to be free quickly. Mistress looked up and ordered me to take off my bra and thong slowly. She wanted to watch. I knew my prayer had been answered. I entertained her with a slow strip and asked for permission to take her clothing off. She was still my mistress, she was in charge, and I was performing my sissy duty. She gave, and a sigh left my lips at the sight of her voluptuous breast. I had missed her so much. I felt my cock harden and threaten to explode and I began to beg mistress to unlock me.
“Not yet,” she said as she went into her bedroom. She returned to the sitting room with a strap-on and lube. “Hands on your knees” she ordered. I assumed the position, and she proceeded to lube and fuck me in the anus. I moaned in pleasure and anticipation for when I would be allowed to taste mistress’ pussy.
She turned me around and ordered me to suck her clit like a good sissy maid. I went down on mistress. I was determined to earn my freedom. I sucked, teased and nibbled her pussy until I felt mistress shake and scream with orgasm. When she calmed, she took the key to my freedom and unlocked sissy clitty. My cock bounced free and began to swell almost immediately. I knew my orgasm was close. Mistress straddled me and sat on my erect cock. She rode my cock quickly. I was going to nut in seconds. I felt the wave of orgasm hit, and my whole body shook as I watched mistress throw her head backward and moan with pleasure. I loved satisfying her.

Immediately mistress cooled off; I went back to my sissy role. She ordered me to clean her pussy and seconds later she made me her locked sissy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roasting Coffee for Your Espresso Store

 Are you striving to determine if you want to roast your personal coffee for your espresso shop? Are you just opening a coffee store and dis...