Thursday 30 August 2018

Three mafia players reviews about Mafia City H5

YOTTAGAME Studio has recently launched the HTML5 version of Mafia City H5, a global server MMO built around the internal war and treachery found within the Mafia society. As the player, youll take on the role of a Mafia Boss, starting a crusade engulfed in battle, where your wits and power will serve you well in a quest to be King of the Underworld.
Game Info
GAME: Mafia City H5
DEVELOPER : YottaGames
PUBLISHER : YottaGames
RELEASE DATE: May 11, 2018
LANGUAGES: English,Chinese
WEBSITE Play: mafia online

Here is the 3 players reviews,

1. Jasion from Canada

I've been playing the game for about 3 months now. Really addictive game once you know what your doing. I would say it's like an adult version of clash of clans with more strategy. Me and hundreds of others in our city 116 have managed to come to an agreement where we do not attack unless there is an event on to help our city grow. My username is HellsAngel01 of CHR with over 200 million power. If you read this and install the game I would advice you find city 116 within 3 days of installing the game and joining our city if you want to grow big and strong with us. Most cities just attack at all times which doesn't give you chance to grow.

2. Jim from UK

I just re-install this app. My phone's system got a crash. But i can't go back to my account. You don't give any login option at there. Only switch acc but nothing to do with that, coz it can overwrite my real one. So tell me how to login. I use google acc.

3. Lucus from USA
I would have to say this is been one of the greatest games Ive played in a while. I have been playing since he 18 close to two years now. There are some issues that Ive noticed and Im late for major issues. I enjoyed the game so much I created many different accounts to keep me going for extra Parmesan everything else. But as of late every single account has now been on banded and I have no way to get into them and I have no way to start A new one. I do not remember what cities all my accounts were in acceptable. All Im looking for some results on getting my account fixed so I can play again for as of now I cannot play the game interview developers release the Apple ID that has been used in their server so I can start a new. This is a great game. If you want to get ahead of the game quickly yes you do need to spend some money some of the packs a great some of the pantry very expensive. I applied to game without iron which takes a long time to get anywhere and Im also spent on other matters. Or cities so all in all great game I think you could be cleaned up and have some of the minor issues fixed. I do believe the story line could be a little better I did notice though as the story goes all of a sudden it stops talking in the storyline changes so I think if you guys will create a better story line it would be great power and all all I would like to do is be able to play again. Period. Thanks the twisted one


2O6dUDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unraveling the Mysteries A Beginner’s Guide to Cryptocurrency

 The digital realm has consistently offered innovative approaches to daily activities, with cryptocurrencies being one of the most significa...